Under the Decision Tree (#16)
Welcome back for another edition of Under the Decision Tree. Our weekly selection of machine learning articles, podcasts, conferences, and blogs.
- AI learn to create new AI: Will humanity end?
- Why won’t robots have a chance against humans?
- Google’s AI Learns How To Code Machine Learning Software
- What’s The Best Path To Becoming A Data Scientist?
- Smart buildings predict when critical systems are about to fail
- New directions for machine learning
- Natural language processing with machine learning
- How Data Integration and Machine Learning Improve Customer Loyalty – Part 2
- Google’s AI Software Beats Humans at Writing AI Software
- Personalization and Scalable Deep Learning with MXNET
- AI is the desire to replicate intelligence in machines: Shivaram Kalyanakrishnan
- The Future is Near – The Sales Landscape in 2017
- How bots will shape the future of work
- Machine learning: Real-time fraud detection across cards and accounts
- Onfido targets the unbanked with machine learning
- Machine learning and AI to debut in SD-WAN this year
- Pioneering AI researcher to advise RBC’s machine learning lab
- Machine Learning Leads Digital Trends in 2017
- Machine Learning For Cybersecurity Not Cybercrime
- Machine Learning Adoption Thwarted by Lack of Skills and Understanding
- Joy Buolamwini wins national contest for her work fighting bias in machine learning
- Neurala closes $14M Series A to bring machine learning to the edge
- 2017-01-22 - Linear Digressions - Ensemble Algorithms
- 2017-01-20 - Data Skeptic - Studying Competition and Gender Through Chess
- 2017-01-15 - Linear Digressions - How to evaluate a translation: BLEU scores
- 2017-01-15 - Data Stories - Beyond the Chart with Brendan Dawes
Our Favorite Blog Listings
- Data Skeptic Blog
- O’Reilly Ideas
- Azure Machine Learning
- Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog
Please send any suggestions to: Decision Tree We would love to hear from you.