Under the Decision Tree (#3)
Welcome back for another edition of Under the Decision Tree. This week we had everything from machine learning being applied to cucumber farming, to major tech companies joining up to tackle the ethics of machine learning.
Comments are always welcome at: Decision Tree
- How a Japanese cucumber farmer is using deep learning and TensorFlow
- Tech Giants Team Up To Tackle The Ethics Of Artificial Intelligence
- Google Cloud Machine Learning hits public beta, with additions
- Watch Nvidia’s AI car drive itself using only what it learned from human drivers
- What Are The Top 10 Use Cases For Machine Learning And AI?
- Microsoft expands artificial intelligence (AI) efforts with creation of new Microsoft AI and Research Group
- It’s all fun and games until someone loses an AI
- What Companies Get Wrong About Machine Learning
- Google Translate just got better
- Google machine learning is smart, but not intelligent (yet)
- Legal CIOs more inclined to AI and machine learning
- Can gender bias be coded out of the algorithms that power software like Siri?
- How machine learning and AI will ‘save the entire security industry’
- ‘Rogue Algorithms’ and the Dark Side of Big Data
- Machine-learning Software Beats Pathologists in Lung Cancer Assessment Study
- How artificial intelligence could save humanity’s food supply
- 3 Industries That Will Be Transformed By AI, Machine Learning And Big Data In The Next Decade
- Google Project Loon Now Also Using Artificial Intelligence
- Project Loon gets new AI autopilot system
- This AI-written pop song is almost certainly a dire warning for humanity
- How Will AI Transform Life By 2030?
- How Dark Sky Is Changing Weather Forecasting With Machine Learning
- Apple buys machine-learning tech start-up TupleJump
- 2016-09-29 TWiML - Angie Hugeback - Generating Labeled Training Data for Your ML/AI Models
- 2016-09-27 Partially Derivative - The Model is Racist
- 2016-09-25 Linear Digressions - The Cold Start Problem
- 2016-09-23 Data Skeptic - [MINI] F1 Score
- October 6-7, 2016, The Data Science Conference, Seattle, Washington
- November 2-3 2016, Machine Intelligence Summit, New York, New York
- November 16-18 2016, The 8th Asian Conference on Machine Learning, The University of Waikato, Hamilton
- The next milestone in Microsoft’s AI journey
- Highlights of the Microsoft Data Science Summit
- Making data science accessible - MapReduce
- Data Factory supports multiple web service inputs for Azure ML Batch Execution
Please send any suggestions to: Decision Tree We would love to hear from you.