Under the Decision Tree (#13)
Welcome back for another edition of Under the Decision Tree. Our weekly selection of machine learning articles, podcasts, conferences, and blogs.
- 4 Mind-Blowing Ways Facebook Uses Artificial Intelligence
- Snapchat is using machine learning to work out who is most likely to swipe up on an ad
- How Machine Learning Is Revolutionizing the Diagnosis of Rare Diseases
- Staples Turns To Machine Learning For B2B Sales
- Why Is It Important To Democratize Machine Learning?
- Movie Studios Could Soon Use Machine Learning To Read Scripts
- How a Machine Learns Prejudice
- Brain activity is too complicated for humans to decipher. Machines can decode it for us.
- Google focuses GCP on machine learning and data analytics
- Machine Learning, Analytics Offer Untapped Potential, McKinsey Says
- There Are Three Different Kinds Of Companies Working On Machine Learning Today
- The Math Behind AI, as Explained to Lawyers
- Machine learning and microbes: How big data is redefining biotechnology
- Machine learning and big data know it wasn’t you who just swiped your credit card
- Why Machine Learning Will Help Improve Government Cybersecurity in 2017
- 2016-12-27 - Partially Derivative - Top Data Science Stories of 2016
- 2016-12-25 - Linear Digressions - Data + Healthcare + Government = The Future of Medicine : Interview with Matt Might
- 2016-12-29 - O’Reilly Data Show - 2017 will be the year the data science and big data community engage with AI technologies
- January 25-26 2017, Big Data Innovation Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- January 26-27 2017, Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, CA
Our Favorite Blog Listings
- O’Reilly Ideas
- Azure Machine Learning
- Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog
Please send any suggestions to: Decision Tree We would love to hear from you.