Under the Decision Tree (#11)
Welcome back for another edition of Under the Decision Tree. Our weekly selection of machine learning articles, podcasts, conferences, and blogs.
- Printing Money with Operational Machine Learning
- Visteon’s Silicon Valley Technical Center to Lead Development of Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous Vehicles
- The Great A.I. Awakening
- MXNet review: Amazon’s scalable deep learning
- How AI-powered cyberattacks will make fighting hackers even harder
- Future tech: augmented reality, bots and driverless cars
- CrateDB SQL Database Puts IoT and Machine Data to Work
- Visteon new technical center to work on autonomous vehicles
- AI bots crunch numbers to make art
- How Long Before AI Systems Are Hacked in Creative New Ways?
- Can Machine Learning Be Used to Solve Social Problems?
- Machine Astronomers Are Looking For The Unknowns In The Universe
- Investors, hedge funds will run into challenges with machine-learning technologies
- Mellanox teams with machine learning firm to advance speech technology
- Data diversity
- Hackers get around AI with flooding, poisoning and social engineering00
- How today’s machine learning systems would spot another FX or Libor scandal
- 2016-12-16 - Data Skeptic - MINI - Entropy
- 2016-12-15 - The O’Reilly Data Show Podcast - Data is only as valuable as the decisions it enables
- 2016-12-12 - Partially Derivative - White House Special with DJ Patil, US Chief Data Scientist
- 2016-12-09 - Data Skeptic - MS Connect Conference
- 2016-12-06 - Data Stories - Re-designing Visualizations on #MakeoverMonday with Andy Kriebel and Andy Cotgreave
- 2016-12-03 - This Week in Machine Learning and AI - Statistics vs Semantics for Natural Language Processing
- January 25-26 2017, Big Data Innovation Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- January 26-27 2017, Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, CA
Our Favorite Blog Listings
- O’Reilly Ideas
- Azure Machine Learning
- Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog
Please send any suggestions to: Decision Tree We would love to hear from you.