Under the Decision Tree (#2)
This post is days old.
Welcome back for another edition of Under the Decision Tree. As usual there were quite a number of interesting stories focused on machine learning and AI. One particularly interesting topic this week was Microsoft and its efforts in cancer research. There are two conferences starting on Monday next week. Please enjoy, and as always comments or suggestions are welcome at Decision Tree
- September 26–27, 2016, Microsoft Data Science Summit (part of Ignite), Atlanta, GA
- September 26–27, 2016, O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference, New York, New York
- October 6-7, 2016, The Data Science Conference, Seattle, Washington
- November 2-3 2016, Machine Intelligence Summit, New York, New York
- November 16-18 2016, The 8th Asian Conference on Machine Learning, The University of Waikato, Hamilton
Please send any suggestions to: Decision Tree We would love to hear from you.